Thank you for attending one our Sophrology workshops.
This toolkit contains information and exercises to help you continue to use Sophrology as part of your daily self-care.
Who is this course for?
- Medical professionals, including doctors, nurses, midwives, psychologists and psychiatrists
- Therapists, counsellors and life coaches
- Teachers and lecturers
- Executive coaches and facilitators
- HR and Wellbeing professionals
- Anyone wanting to pursue Sophrology for their own personal development
What will you get from the course?
- A powerful way to approach your own personal development
- New mind-body training tools to complement your current practice
- An enhanced ability to help your clients/students better manage their well-being
- Tools to help your clients/students achieve their goals faster and more easily
- The ability to be more centred and intuitive in your work with your client/students
- The option to continue your journey into Sophrology with the full Practitioner Diploma
This course is 1 year in length, during which you will:
- Attend four modules of face to face training of 3 days each from October to July
- Participate in virtual guided learning and group practice sessions between modules
- Complete independent practice and reflective assignments each month
- Access online resources and reading in your own time
- A Levels or equivalent.
- You don’t need any additional qualifications for the Foundations course.
Location: Training takes place in the beautiful village of Wye, a conservation area in Kent. The location is around an hour from London via the high-speed train link.
Fees: £500 deposit and £285 per month over 12 months. Early bird offer: 5% discount until the end of June 2022.
Dates and registration: Registration is now open for our next programme starting in September 2022.
Join the next Programme Information Evening (online) to learn more about training in sophrology. Find dates and register for this 1 hour webinar here.