Our Guiding Sophrology in English Coaching Programme caters to graduates of the French Diploma who would like to practise Sophrology in both French and English.
With the growth of Sophrology in the UK, the course is a great opportunity for French-speaking Sophrologists to increase their client base and bring the mind-body training of Sophrology to a wider audience.
Who is this course for?
- Qualified French Sophrologists wishing to work with clients in English
- Students currently working towards a diploma in French interested in working in international settings
- Become more confident in guiding Sophrology exercises in English: language and style
- Identify personal strengths and needs, receiving 1-to-1 guidance and feedback on specific areas to develop to improve your clients’ experience
- Add credibility to your work with English clients and international companies: earn a certificate from the Sophrology Academy: the UK centre of excellence in Sophrology.
- Flexible start time, complete the programme at your own pace between September and June
- 3 x individual coaching sessions online (total of 2.5 hours)
- 2 x practical work assignments with written feedback notes
- 2 x live online sophrology group practices with the Sophrology Academy
Diploma from, or currently registered with, a recognised Sophrology school.
A reasonable level of fluency in English.
Location: Coaching takes place online via Zoom.
Fees: £375 incl VAT
Dates and registration: Available to enrol from September 2023. Please complete the form to receive more information.
For more information, feel free to contact us.