Our Practitioner Diploma course will give you the professional credentials you need to work as a fully qualified Sophrologist.
You’ll learn how to utilise the mind-body training of Sophrology to increase performance and wellbeing, and how to coach your clients to do the same.
Already a popular profession on the continent, Sophrology is becoming more widely practised in the UK, meaning there’s never been a better time to start your new journey as a Sophrology practitioner.DOWNLOAD A MINI COURSE PROSPECTUS HERE
Who is this course for?
As a Sophrologist, you’ll be working with clients on a regular basis to help them improve their well-being. If helping people is something you’re passionate about, Sophrology could be the career change you’re looking for.
This course is for you, if
- You’re looking to become a professional Sophrologist
- You want to add a professional qualification in a mind-body method to your current work in sports, healthcare or business
- You’re passionate about helping others
- You’d like to be your own boss and enjoy the benefits of flexible working
- You’re person-oriented
- You have a pioneering spirit and want to be at the forefront of advancing a new technique
What will you get from the course?
- You’ll receive an Advanced Practitioner Diploma in Sophrology from the Sophrology Academy accredited by the Complementary Medical Association in the UK and the Société Francaise de Sophrologie in France
- Gain insight on how to apply the principles of Sophrology to your own life, leading to more personal freedom and harmony of consciousness
- Get hands-on knowledge on how to work with clients through practical learning, client case studies and internships
- Learn how to tailor your Sophrology practice to address specific client needs such as sleep, stress, and performance
- Learn how to tailor your Sophrology practise to children and teenagers
- Get access to a library of books, a student toolbox of materials, audios and videos
- Help and support on how to start your business
- 1 year of post-graduate support and supervision
- A diploma that meets the standards of the profession as recognised across most of Europe
The course consists of 350 hours of instructor-led training split over 2 or 2.5 years, during which you will:
- Attend in-person training modules of 3 days each four times per year, total of 12 days
- Participate in online training workshops and virtual group practice sessions between modules
- Complete independent practice and reflective assignments each quarter
- Access online resources and reading in your own time
- Conduct a 12-hour group internship and deliver two client case studies
- Take part in a mentorship programme with a practising Sophrologist
- Develop a business plan
- Receive supervision and support for running your business for one year after you graduate
Choose between two start dates in the year:
- September: complete the programme in two years
- March: complete the programme over two and a half years
Entry Requirements: A levels or equivalent. No additional qualifications needed, although we recommend you have some experience of Sophrology.
Location: Training takes place in the beautiful village of Wye, a conservation area in Kent. The location is around an hour from London via the high-speed train link.
Fees: £500 deposit and £282 per month over 26 months for September start, or £245 per month over 30 months for March start.
Early bird discount: £100 off the course deposit for applications received by December 31st 2023.
Dates and registration: Registration is now open for our next programme starting in March 2024. Deadline for applications: 16 February 2024.
Join the next Programme Information Evening (online) to learn more about training in sophrology. Find dates and register for this 1 hour webinar here.