Our Practitioner Diploma course will give you the professional credentials you need to work as a fully qualified Sophrologist.
You’ll learn how to utilise the mind-body training of Sophrology to increase performance and wellbeing, and how to coach your clients to do the same.
Already a popular profession on the continent, Sophrology is becoming more widely practised in the UK, meaning there’s never been a better time to start your new journey as a Sophrology practitioner.
Who is this course for?
As a Sophrologist, you’ll be working with clients on a regular basis to help them improve their well-being. If helping people is something you’re passionate about, Sophrology could be the career change you’re looking for.
This course is for you, if
- You’re looking to become a professional Sophrologist
- You want to add a professional qualification in a mind-body method to your current work in sports, healthcare or business
- You’re passionate about helping others
- You’d like to be your own boss and enjoy the benefits of flexible working
- You’re person-oriented
- You have a pioneering spirit and want to be at the forefront of advancing a new technique
What will you get from the course?
- You’ll receive an Advanced Practioner Diploma in Sophrology from the Sophrology Academy and a Professional Sophrologist Certificate issued by FEPS (Federation of Professional Sophrology Schools)
- Gain insight on how to apply the principles of Sophrology to your own life, leading to more personal freedom and harmony of consciousness
- Get hands-on knowledge on how to work with clients through practical learning, client case studies and internships
- Learn how to tailor your Sophrology practise to address specific client needs such as sleep, stress, and performance
- Learn how to tailor your Sophrology practise to children and teenagers
- Get access to a library of books, a student toolbox of materials, audios and videos
- Help and support on how to start your business
- 1 year of post-graduate support and supervision
- A diploma that is recognised in most of Europe
The course consists of 400 hours split over 2 years. Over the 2 years, you will
- Attend face to face training one weekend a month from September to July
- Attend 20 hours of group practice sessions
- Access online resources in your own time
- Complete around 300 hours of personal work per year
- Conduct a 12-hour internship and deliver two client case studies
- Take part in a mentorship programme with a practising sophrologist
- Receive supervision and business labs for one year after you graduate
- A levels or equivalent.
- You don’t need any additional qualifications for the diploma, although we recommend you have some experience of Sophrology. This could be a session with a sophrologist or one of our taster sessions.
Location: The academy is situated in the beautiful village of Wye, a conservation area in Kent. The location is around an hour from London via the high-speed train link.
Fees: £3,550 per year – flexible payment plans available.
Dates and registration: Registration is now open for our September 2020 intake. Please complete the form to apply.
For more information, feel free to contact us.