Whether you’re a therapist, medical professional or a teacher, there is much that Sophrology can do to complement your practice.
Our Foundations course is designed to introduce well-being and development professionals to the core principles of Sophrology.
The simple and effective mind-body training of Sophrology will not only give you tools to improve your own well-being but will give you new and exciting tools to improve outcomes for your patients, clients or students.DOWNLOAD A MINI COURSE PROSPECTUS HERE
Who is this course for?
- Medical professionals, including doctors, nurses, midwives, psychologists and psychiatrists
- Therapists, counsellors and life coaches
- Teachers and lecturers
- Executive coaches and facilitators
- HR and Wellbeing professionals
- Anyone wanting to pursue Sophrology for their own personal development
What will you get from the course?
- A powerful way to approach your own personal development
- New mind-body training tools to complement your current practice
- An enhanced ability to help your clients/students better manage their well-being
- Tools to help your clients/students achieve their goals faster and more easily
- The ability to be more centred and intuitive in your work with your client/students
- The option to continue your journey into Sophrology with the full Practitioner Diploma
This course is 1 year in length, during which you will:
- Attend four modules of in-person training of 3 days each
- Participate in online training workshops and virtual group practice sessions between modules
- Complete independent practice and reflective assignments each quarter
- Access online resources and reading in your own time
Choose between two start dates in the year:
- September, ending in August of the following year
- March, ending in April of the following year
Entry Requirements: A Levels or equivalent. No additional qualifications required.
Location:Training takes place in the beautiful village of Wye, a conservation area in Kent. The location is around an hour from London via the high-speed train link.
Fees: £500 deposit and £285 per month over 12 months for September start, or £275 per month over 13 months for March start.
Early bird discount: £100 off the course deposit for applications received by December 31st 2023.
Dates and registration: Registration is now open for our next programme starting in March 2024. Deadline for applications: 16 February 2024.
Join the next Programme Information Evening (online) to learn more about training in sophrology. Find dates and register for this 1 hour webinar here.