Whether you’re a therapist, medical professional or a teacher, there is much that Sophrology can do to complement your practice.
Our Foundations course is designed to introduce well-being and development professionals to the core principles of Sophrology.
The simple and effective mind-body training of Sophrology will not only give you tools to improve your own well-being but will give you new and exciting tools to improve outcomes for your patients, clients or students.
Who is this course for?
- Medical professionals, including doctors, nurses, midwives, psychologists and psychiatrists
- Therapists, counsellors and life coaches
- Teachers and lecturers
- Executive coaches and facilitators
- HR and Wellbeing professionals
- Anyone wanting to pursue Sophrology for their own personal development
What will you get from the course?
- A powerful way to approach your own personal development
- New mind-body training tools to complement your current practice
- An enhanced ability to help your clients/students better manage their well-being
- Tools to help your clients/students achieve their goals faster and more easily
- The ability to be more centred and intuitive in your work with your client/students
- The option to continue your journey into Sophrology with the full Practitioner Diploma
This course is 1 year in length, during which you will:
- Attend four modules of face to face training of 3 days each from October to July
- Participate in virtual guided learning and group practice sessions between modules
- Complete independent practice and reflective assignments each month
- Access online resources and reading in your own time
- A Levels or equivalent.
- You don’t need any additional qualifications for the Foundations course.
Location: The academy is situated in the beautiful village of Wye, a conservation area in Kent. The location is around an hour from London via the high-speed train link.
Fees: £3,905 – flexible payment plans available
Dates and registration: Registration is now open for our next programme starting in October 2020. Please fill the form to apply.
For more information, feel free to contact us.