Our Billingual Practitioners Programme caters to graduates of the French Diploma who would like to practise Sophrology in both French and English.
With the growth of Sophrology in the UK, the course is a great opportunity for French-speaking Sophrologists to increase their client base and bring the mind-body training of Sophrology to a wider audience.
Who is this course for?
- Students and graduates of the Practitioners Diploma course at the CEAS School in Paris
- Develop your Sophrology skills for an English audience
- Covers the 4 levels of Dynamic Relaxation, practice, methodology and client relations
- Increase your client base by taking on English-speaking as well as French-speaking clients
- Optional additional language coaching available for guiding Sophrology in English
This course runs over 10 months with six weekends of face-to-face training. On the course, you will
- Attend 12 days of face to face training between September to July
- Attend group practice sessions on these weekends
- Access online resources in your own time
Diploma from or currently registered with the CEAS school in Paris
- If you’re not with CEAS, contact us to discuss your needs.
Location: The academy is situated in the beautiful village of Wye, a conservation area in Kent. The location is around an hour from London via the high-speed train link.
– flexible payment plans available
Dates and registration: Registration is now open for our September 2020 intake. Please complete the form to apply.
For more information, feel free to contact us.