We all have a rich store of inner resources at our disposal for creating and restoring balance no matter what is happening around us. This experiential workshop will teach people how to put these resources to work with the help of practical tools and techniques to use both in the moment, and for proactively managing wellbeing at work.
Who this course is for:
Organisations wishing to equip employees at any level with skills and tools to manage their own wellbeing at work.
- Discover the mind-body connection and its impact on performance and wellbeing
- Experience several guided exercises using simple relaxation, concentration, positive mental images, and breathing techniques for
- Remaining focused and productive
- Meeting challenges with calm clarity
- Maintaining energy levels
- Proactively building positivity and resilience
- Start to develop awareness of their own response to pressure and stress and how to make a shift when needed
- Identify ways to easily incorporate regular practice into daily life and create a personal practice plan
- Take away a set of practice cards, easy to use reminders of all techniques covered in the workshop
Cost: £750 for a group of up to 10 people
Timing: 9am to 5pm
Location: Online via Zoom
Use the form or Contact us and we’ll be in touch to discuss your requirements.