This half-day online workshop offers an opportunity to learn about Sophrology and discover how it can be used to help people in two areas key to health and wellbeing: stress and sleep. You will find out about what it takes to train as a Sophrology Practitioner and leave with a set of practical tools for everyday life to increase your own wellbeing.
The workshop is for people who are interested in training in Sophrology, or simply curious to learn some simple techniques from this mind-body method. Many come because they want to know more about the empowering approach to helping others that Sophrology offers and to try it out for themselves.
The workshop will cover:
- The Sophrology method: origins and relevance today
- How Sophrology is used in two key areas:
- For managing stress, including practical experience of several techniques
- For better sleep, including practical experience of several techniques
- The sophrologist’s approach to working with clients
- Training in Sophrology: about the courses and training with the Sophrology Academy
If you continue onto either the Foundations or Practitioner Diploma programmes, the cost of this workshop will be deducted from your course fees.
Can’t make the Date?
Register and get access to the replay for a limited period.
About the workshop leaders:
Audrey Zannese is the Director of Education at the Sophrology Academy and runs her own Sophrology practice where she specialises in helping people who are highly stressed or in burnout, and people living with a chronic conditions.
Deborah Monje-Jelfs is a member of the core teaching faculty at the Sophrology Academy. She works with individuals and groups to enhance general well-being as well as helping to tackle a wide range of more specific issues – from poor sleep to lack of confidence, low mood and energy levels and different forms of anxiety.