This workshop will give you tools and techniques to use with your clients diagnosed with cancer.
On this 2-day training programme, you will
- Learn about the physiology of cancer, from first tests, diagnosis, the different treatments phases and their implications
- Learn about the place of sophrology in cancer care and support
- Discover and experience various sophrology practices based on concrete cases
- Discover the day-to-day challenges a sophrology practitioner faces when working with people with cancer
- Understand how to adapt your current sophrology practice to people with cancer.
- Learn how to apply the techniques of Sophrology to people with other diseases
- Learn how Sophrology can be helpful to a caregiver
The training approach will focus on practical experiences, practical cases, group exercises and sharing. You’ll need to have a backing in the techniques of Sophrology to participate.
This workshop counts towards the Health and Mental Wellbeing Specialist Diploma.