Living with an eating disorder is an everyday challenge.
A challenge that can last for months, years.. and often decades.
Most people suffering with Eating Disorders are completely “cut” form their body : no feelings, no joy, no sadness.. just a lot of anxiety and negative thoughts.
How can Sophrology help their recovery?
In this training, you will discover:
- What are Eating Disorders!
- How can Sophrology help people with Eating Disorders!
- What are the specific techniques that fit well and those to avoid!
- How these patients are helped in the UK!
- How to recognize which eating disorder your patient has!
- And a lot more exciting discovery and techniques !
This workshop counts towards the Health and Mental Wellbeing Specialist Diploma
Coralie is a Sophrologist specialised in helping people with Eating Disorders and Painful Relationships with Food.
After 17 years living with anorexia nervosa and a full recovery for almost a decade, she uses her past personal experience and her professional skills to help her patients.
For 4 years now, she’s been teaching Sophrologists how to adapt Sophrology techniques to people with Eating Disorders.