If you’re looking to help a particular subset of clients in your Sophrology practice, our specialist courses will give you the tools you need to deepen your knowledge.
You can also choose to complete one of our specialist diplomas which allow practising Sophrologists to specialise in a particular branch of study.
The four branches available are:
- Sports and Performance
- Health and Mental Wellbeing
- Education and Family
- Leadership and Business
Supervision for practicing Sophrologists is available for those who want to review their client work and continue their professional and personal development.
If you’re looking for help to start or grow your business as a Sophrologist (in English or in French), then our Business Coaching sessions may be for you.Contact us for more details.
Who are these courses for?
These courses are for any qualified Sophrologist looking to deepen your expertise in a specific branch of study, particularly if you’re interested in working with
- People with cancer and chronic conditions
- Mental Health issues
- Young people and families
- Business owners/corporates
What you will get out of the courses
- A chance to deepen your knowledge on the applications of Sophrology in your given area of study
- More tools to help your clients/students achieve better outcomes for themselves
- To open your business up to a new client base
Continuing Professional Development courses
For qualified Sophrologists from the Sophrology Academy or other accredited schools
Select the course from the list below for more details.
- Anxiety, Depression and Phobias. London, Further dates to be announced. Click on the course to register interest.
- Leadership and Team Building . London, Further dates to be announced. Click on the course to register interest.
- Resilience and Burnout. London, Further dates to be announced. Click on the course to register interest.
- BeChill Trainers Course . London, 30 January – 2 February 2020
- Sophrology and Cancer. London, 25-26 January 2020
- Leaving the cage for freedom: Sophrology applied to Eating Disorders. London,12–13 October 2020
- Sophrology and Addictions. London, 18-19 July 2020
- Working with Clients: A refresher course. London, more information coming soon.
For those who have completed at least a foundational programme in Sophrology
Select a module from Year 2 of our diploma programme below.
- Sophrology and Sleep. Kent, 10–11 October 2020
- Sophrology and Stress. Kent, 16–17 January 2021
- Preparing for an Event. Kent, 6 Feb 2021
- Sophrology for Pain Management. Kent, 7 Feb 2021
- Sophrology and Business. Kent, 13 March 2021
- Creativity. Kent, 17 April 2021
Use the form below for more information and to register to attend.
If you intend to work towards a specialist diploma, then please note that some branches require previous study in certain core subjects (at any Sophrology school). These are outlined below.
The Sport and Performance diploma requires
Sports and Performance: Sport and Sophrology Module or relevant professional experience
The Education and Family diploma requires
Education and Family: Children/Teenagers modules or relevant Sophrology professional experience
The Leadership and Business Development diploma requires
The Leadership and Business: Stress management module or relevant Sophrology professional experience
To get a Specialist Diploma, you are required to study a minimum of 9 days chosen in the subjects of one specific branch of studies, write a dissertation on a subject relevant to that branch, and undergo formal supervision, You can do this over a few years (no limit on the maximum number of years) but we do recommend a minimum of 2 years.
To get a Specialist Diploma, you are required to study a minimum of 9 days chosen in the subjects of one specific branch of studies. Relevant specialist courses completed at other FEPS schools will also be counted towards these days. You will need to write a dissertation on a subject relevant to that branch, and undergo formal supervision. A Specialist Diploma may be completed over a few years (no limit on the maximum number of years) but we do recommend a minimum of 2 years.
For continuous professional development you may choose any course in your area of interest.
Select the course from the list above for more details.
A practitioner diploma in Sophrology (or equivalent)
See the above section on diploma pre-requisites
London: The Psychosynthesis Trust, 92-94 Tooley Street, London SE1 2TH. Nearest rail/tube station is London Bridge.
Kent: Academy location in the beautiful village of Wye. Around an hour from London via the high speed train link.
Fees: £140 per day
See course links above for number of days.
Dates and registration:
Specialist courses run throughout the year.